[PAID] [FULL-TIME] [RELOCATION TO ESTONIA] [STARTS REMOTE]
This role is expected to begin as a remote position, paid relocation to Pärnu will begin once the probation period has ended.
Gamecan is looking for a talented Junior C++ Developer whose slogan could be ‘in code we trust’ and who possesses a real passion for code.
As a Junior C++ Programmer, you must be able to write clear code consistent with the predetermined architecture and have a desire to create games with awesome people.
- Excellent understanding of modern C / C++ and Unreal Engine’s Blueprints.
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4.
- Good working knowledge with source control like Perforce.
- Advanced debugging and bug fixing skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Self-driven team player with a strong work ethic.
- Implement and improve various fast and efficient core software using Unreal Engine 4.
- Maintain and build code using C++ for all assigned workstreams.
- Collaborate with other members of the programmers’ team to build sustainable and maintainable technologies and optimized code on all platforms.
- Resolve bugs and performance issues.
- Participate in team meetings, including daily stand-ups.
Good to have
- Experience working with Steam integration and UMG is a plus.
- Experience with multiplayer gameplay systems and network replication is a plus.
What do we have to offer?
- The office is in a new development right in the centre of Pärnu, providing a sub 15min commute and proximity to all the stores and restaurants.
- Adjustable desks – stand, sit, squat, or hang from the ceiling!
- Powerful desktop machines to work on – the PC waits for you, not the other way around.
- 1Gbit/s internet speed in the office, typically 300Mb/s at home.
- We are crazy about taking time off with new and old video games, a day at the spa, sauna, or the beach (yes, Pärnu has a kickass beach!). A rested developer is a happy developer!
- The team is phenomenal – nearly 50 people who are amazing to each other.
- The living costs in Pärnu are extra low. Even the most expensive apartments in the centre have their rent of around 400-500€ per month.
- We work in a nurturing company culture where personal growth is highly valued. Your professional skills will also get buffed at the speed of light.
- We help you with relocation every step of the way to make sure it’s as smooth as possible.
- We offer a wide range of benefits, including gym membership, Spa discounts, and monthly cab credit.
Apply through this link: Junior Gameplay Developer – Gamecan.eu
|Job Category||Programming or Development|