We are looking for a talented Marketing Lead for our 6-person marketing team responsible for the promotion of all our products. They include iconic racing games, casual games in bright, unusual settings, and even VR games.
You will have the following tasks:
- ensuring that short- and long-term goals set for the marketing team are achieved;
- developing and systematically auditing the marketing strategy for products in maintenance and development;
- marketing team management (task distribution, work control, employee development);
- searching for the most effective solutions, exploring new tools and approaches, and optimizing processes;
- constant monitoring of the games market and competitor analysis;
- definition and analysis of the target audience;
- creating and maintaining an up-to-date database of marketing materials;
- closely interacting with the User Acquisition, Creative Production, Analytics, Production Team, HR and localization teams.
What we expect from you:
- 2 + years of work experience in a relevant position;
- experience of managing a team of 5 or more people;
- proficiency in mobile apps marketing;
- at least C1 level of English;
- critical thinking and aesthetic sensitivity;
- strong communication and multitasking skills.
A big plus will be:
- professional experience in the game industry;
- experience working with PC and console products.
- exciting and ambitious tasks;
- active participation in the creation of games enjoyed by millions of players around the world;
- training and personal development program;
- opportunity to discuss ideas and share experiences with the company’s professional community;
- a culture of openness, transparency, and common sense;
- excellent hardware, VMI, English courses, consultations with a psychologist, and birthday gifts.
We are looking forward to your application!
|Job Category||Marketing and Communication|