Ever dreamed about working on cool game projects for most known game development studios in the world? Want to have your name in titles for world known games? Then this is work for you!
Ringtail Studios, is an EU-based studio specialized in providing 3D content production and co-development services for all types of platforms and real-time engines in the gaming and interactive entertainment industries. Our studio production offices are based within Europe – Tallinn, Estonia and Chisinau, Moldova and is comprised of over 100 full-time professionals.
Over the last 15 years, Ringtail Studios has worked on 100+ projects, including two Call of Duty titles by Activision, New World for Amazon Games, Rage 2 and Generation Zero by Avalanche Studios, Crusader Kings III and Stellaris by Paradox Interactive, Destroy All Humans by Black Forest Games/ THQ Nordic and many others. By working at Ringtail, you’ll get your skill set and experience to the level of best game developers in the world.
Ringtail Studios became part of Magic Media in June 2022. At Magic Media we are working to transform the world of gaming and entertainment. We have a physical presence in 12 countries and expertise in the areas of art, animation, cybersecurity, game development and VFX amongst others.
- Work closely with Clients, Artists, Art Leads, QA and your teammates to get your work to the best quality possible
- Day by day communication with clients, participation in meetings and calls
- Monitoring project progress and implementing changes where necessary
- Compiling project reports and informing management regarding problems
- Monitor project progress and set deadlines
- Solve issues that arise
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (English)
- Outstanding leadership, organizational and time management skills
- Thorough understanding of project management fundamentals
- Excellent analytical, logical thinking and problem-solving skills
Good to have skills:
- Passion for games and game industry in general
- Innovation and problem-solving skills
- Desire to constantly improve and learn new technologies
- Experience with modeling and texturing tools
- Experience with game engines (UE, Unity)
- Work experience as project manager in the game development industry
- Good knowledge of Russian
- An interesting job in the game development industry, opportunity to work with world known game developers and possibility to work on top AAA titles.
- Competitive salary
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Business trips
- Work in a comfortable office with fruits and cookies
- Friendly and fun colleagues
- Various bonuses (health insurance, sport compensation etc.)
- Various corporate events and activities
- Work in a creative and fun industry
Working time: full time (8-hour working day, 5 days a week)
Location: Tallinn, Estonia; Chisinau, Moldova; Remote (as exception and only for Senior positions)
|Job Category||Senior Management|