We are looking for a Senior Unity Developer to join our new Free Market Games team, creating a best-in-class open economy racing game in which players will have the right to own cars inside the racing world. This role in the product team gives you the opportunity to contribute to a unique game, solve complex problems and work in a talented cross-functional team.
We want to offer the following tasks to a future colleague:
- complex development of the client part of a mobile game;
- writing efficient and reusable code using the latest technologies and frameworks.
For their successful implementation, you will need:
- more than 3 years of experience in developing games on Unity3D;
- a general background in development of at least 5 years;
- excellent knowledge of C#;
- experience working with animation, 2D/3D content;
- application profiling and optimization experience;
- understanding the principles of application architecture design;
- knowledge of algorithms and data structures;
- responsibility, commitment, desire, and ability to solve non-trivial tasks.
Great if you have:
- experience adapting and testing games for different platforms;
- experience in ensuring the correct display of graphics, interfaces on different screens;
- ability to refactor and understand large amounts of code;
- a good understanding of the work of the graphics pipeline, an understanding of the features of the mobile GPU.
We offer you:
- a job in a game studio, three times included in the Top 50 Developer rating according to PocketGamer;
- interesting and ambitious tasks;
- active participation in the creation of games enjoyed by millions of players around the world;
- training and personal development program;
- professional community within the company to discuss ideas and share experiences;
- a culture of openness, transparency and common sense;
- excellent hardware, VMI, English courses, bright and memorable corporate parties, consultations with a psychologist, gifts for your birthday.
We are ready to offer remote cooperation!
|Job Category||Programming or Development|