[PAID] [FULL-TIME] [RELOCATION TO ESTONIA] [STARTS REMOTE]
This role is expected to begin as a remote position, paid relocation to Pärnu will begin once the probation period has ended.
Gamecan is looking for a talented Technical Animator who is passionate about seeing in-game animations come to life.
As a Technical Animator, you will be working closely with animators, artists, designers, and programmers to create striking game visuals.
- Excellent understanding of animation techniques, including skinning and rigging.
- Knowledge of C++, OOP, and how it integrates with Unreal Engine’s Animation System.
- Strong knowledge of Unreal Engine’s Animation System and Visual Scripting.
- 1+ years of experience working with Unreal Engine.
- Proactive team player.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Self-driven team player with a strong work ethic.
- Create and maintain in-game animation systems and tools.
- Collaborate with 3D artists, designers, and programmers to create high-quality animations.
- Improve animation workflows with proper tools and pipelines.
- Maintain and optimize animation assets and rigs.
- Create technical documentation and share knowledge with the team.
- Participate in team meetings, including daily stand-ups.
Good to have
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine’s Multiplayer Framework and its implementation with the Animation system.
- Keyframe Animation.
What do we have to offer?
- The office is in a new development right in the centre of Pärnu, providing a sub 15min commute and proximity to all the stores and restaurants.
- Adjustable desks – stand, sit, squat, or hang from the ceiling!
- Powerful desktop machines to work on – the PC waits for you, not the other way around.
- 1Gbit/s internet speed in the office, typically 300Mb/s at home.
- We are crazy about taking time off with new and old video games, a day at the spa, sauna, or the beach (yes, Pärnu has a kickass beach!). A rested developer is a happy developer!
- The team is phenomenal – nearly 50 people who are amazing to each other.
- The living costs in Pärnu are extra low. Even the most expensive apartments in the centre have their rent of around 400-500€ per month.
- We work in a nurturing company culture where personal growth is highly valued. Your professional skills will also get buffed at the speed of light.
- We help you with relocation every step of the way to make sure it’s as smooth as possible.
- We offer a wide range of benefits, including gym membership, Spa discounts, and monthly cab credit.
Apply through this link: Technical Animator – Gamecan.eu
|Job Category||Art and Design|