[PAID] [FULL-TIME] [RELOCATION TO ESTONIA] [STARTS REMOTE]
This role is expected to begin as a remote position, paid relocation to Pärnu will begin once the probation period has ended.
Gamecan is looking for a talented UI Developer whose goal is to create user interface elements and graphic animations to help connect players and our games.
As a UI Developer, you will be working closely with artists, designers, developers, and other team members to develop a fully functional gaming interface.
- Deep knowledge of UI design patterns
- Experienced working with Unreal Engine
- Strong Knowledge of Unreal Motion Graphics
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine’s Game Framework
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Self-driven team player with a strong work ethic
- Develop and maintain new and existing UI systems in the game
- Create new features and implement tools for the user interface
- Making user interface elements while keeping in mind artistic vision
- Ensuring bug fixes in the game’s user interface
- Become acquainted with Game Design’s documents
- Cooperating with UI artists, designers, and other coders to create and improve UI in the game
- Document your work and share best practices
- Participate in team meetings, including daily stand-ups
Good to have
- Experience with Unreal Engine’s Multiplayer Framework
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine’s Gameplay Ability System
What do we have to offer?
- The office is in a new development right in the centre of Pärnu, providing a sub 15min commute and proximity to all the stores and restaurants.
- Adjustable desks – stand, sit, squat, or hang from the ceiling!
- Powerful desktop machines to work on – the PC waits for you, not the other way around.
- 1Gbit/s internet speed in the office, typically 300Mb/s at home.
- We are crazy about taking time off with new and old video games, a day at the spa, sauna, or the beach (yes, Pärnu has a kickass beach!). A rested developer is a happy developer!
- The team is phenomenal – nearly 50 people who are amazing to each other.
- The living costs in Pärnu are extra low. Even the most expensive apartments in the centre have their rent of around 400-500€ per month.
- We work in a nurturing company culture where personal growth is highly valued. Your professional skills will also get buffed at the speed of light.
- We help you with relocation every step of the way to make sure it’s as smooth as possible.
- We offer a wide range of benefits, including gym membership, Spa discounts, and monthly cab credit.
Apply through this link: UI/UX Developer – Gamecan.eu
|Job Category||Programming or Development|