Maru VR Productions (www.maruVR.ee) is a virtual reality production company, committed to creating high-quality VR experiences. Since 2016, we have developed more than 35 custom-made VR projects and now developing our first game for Virtual Reality Platforms.
We are expanding our team and looking for a full-time Unreal Programmer to join the team to create a ruthless roguelike survival game for VR.
- Solid knowledge of Unreal Engine
- 2+ years of experience in developing, optimizing game systems and/or gameplay UX
- Programming in a clear and structured manner that is in keeping with maintenance, modularity,
- scalability, performance, and compatibility requirements
- Great bonus: good understanding of Virtual Reality development and interaction design.
MARU VR IS OFFERING
- competitive salary and bonus program
- opportunity to work on an ambitious project with high-end visual quality, on next-gen hardware.
- the friendly work environment in our Tallinn office, possibility to work remotely.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
Send your CV and examples of previous works to Rein. Zobel@maruVR.ee.
Starting time ASAP.
|Job Category||Programming or Development|